Whatever your health concern is, be rest assured that Dr. Kopas is more than qualified to help you find the answers you seek.
- Concordia University St. Paul- Bachelors of Science Exercise Science
- Logan College of Chiropractic- Doctorate of Chiropractic, Bachelors of Science Life Science
- Extensive Postgraduate Training on various topics
- Epic Pediatrics Training Program
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- State Board Examination - TX
- Licensed in TX - 2016-Present
Memberships & Associations:
- International Chiropractic Pediatric Association
- Texas Chiropractors Association
- Happily married with 2 sons and 1 daughter
- Interests Include: Hockey, fishing, spending time with family
Dr. Kopas uses a "whole person approach". This approach to wellness means looking for underlying causes of any body imbalance (which may or may not be causing symptoms at the time) and making whatever interventions and lifestyle adjustments that will lead your body to normal function. Using this unique approach, Dr. Kopas is able to help you to find, accelerate and/or maintain your journey to good health.